“GST Returns (Registration, E-filing & Payment of Tax)”
Sunday, February 18, 2018, in Delhi
GST Centre is pleased to announce a workshop on “GST Returns (Registration, E-filing & Payment of Tax) ". GST Returns is useful for Accountants, Managers and Business Owners.
Who should attend?
• Financial Advisors
• Students seeking to make a career in Taxation services.
• To be able to register on GST Portal.
• Will be able to better understand Different type of return.
• Will be able to pay tax online/offline.
• Prioritizing the work according to filing.
Coverage of Topics:
• GST Registration
• GSTR - 1
• GSTR - 3B
• GSTR - 4
• Practical Issues and Solution - GST Filing
Date: February 18, 2018 (Sunday)
Venue: Institute for Financial Education & Management
Plot No. 2, IInd Floor, Kapil Vihar
Speaker’s Profile: Mr. Surender Jain
Surender Jain is Practicing Chartered Accountant. He has over 7 years of experience in the Taxation Services. He regularly mentor students of CA - Final.
Surender has worked across the various domains and has proven expertise in nurturing business and transforming accounting strategies. Prior to this he has worked for E& Y for 3 Years in various Roles.
09.30 am to 10.00 am Registration & Breakfast
10.00 am to 12.00 pm Session I
12:15 pm to 01:30 pm Session II
01.30 pm to 02.00 pm Networking Lunch
02.00 pm to 03.15 pm Session III
03.15 pm to 03.30 pm Tea
03.30 pm to 04.30 pm Session IV
04.30 pm Queries and Feedback Session
• Participation Fee: INR. 2500 /- + 18% GST i.e INR 2950/- per delegate for attending the workshop.
• Please write to:
Piyush: (email@example.com), 97179-38151
• Mention the name of the Participant, Mobile no. & Email id. behind the CQ/DD.
• Demand Draft / Cheque favoring ‘IFEM Delhi’ payable at Delhi to be sent at the below mentioned address:
“IFEM, Plot No.2 , IInd Floor, Kapil Vihar, Pitampura, Delhi"
• You may also make NEFT payment. Kindly request for NEFT details.
• Fees include Morning Tea-Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Tea, Stationery.
• Candidates will be provided participation certificate from GST Centre.
• Candidates will be provided 1 year Online Learning Access.
Note: The participants are required to register well in time to get access of Free e-Classes and Certification from GST Centre.